• 200g -button Mushrooms
• 1/2 cup- fresh Corns
• 1/2 cup-green peas
• 1 cup -mint leaves (ground to paste with little water)
• 2 – large Tomatoes (grind)
• 1 – large onion(finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp -ginger- Garlic paste
• 1 tsp -garam masala powder
• For the white sauce you need :
• 1 tbsp- Butter
• 1 tbsp- Maida (plain flour)
• 1 cup- Milk
• 2 tbsp -grated cheese
- Pressure cook corn and peas in very little water up to 1 whistle.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and fry till transparent.
- Add in chopped mushrooms, boiled corn and peas, tomato paste, mint paste, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala and salt. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and add 1 tbsp maida and stir fry.
- Remove from fire and add 1 cup milk, salt and pepper.
- Put pan back on heat and stir till thick. Add cheese.
- Add this white sauce to the mushrooms.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with phulkas.
Recipe courtesy of Rekha