Makai Shorba, Indian style corn soup recipe which is full of nutrition’s. Serve hot Makai Shorba with garlic bread to enjoy the real taste.
– 1 cup tender corn kernels
– 2 cups water
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 chopped onion
– 2-3 chopped garlic cloves
– 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
– Salt, pepper to taste
– A pinch of turmeric powder
– 1 tablespoon chopped coriander for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. Blend the corn kernels in a blender with 1/2 cup water.
2. in a microwave-safe dish, place butter, add chopped onion and garlic and microwave for 2 minute at 100% power.
3. Add water, salt, garam masala, turmeric powder and blended corn kernels.
4. Microwave for 4-5 minute at 100% power. Stir in between.
5. Serve hot with lemon juice and green coriander.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes