• 250g – Corn flour
• 1 cup – grated Cauliflower
• 2 tsp -chopped Green chilli
• 1/2 cup – chopped coriander
• 2 tsp – carom seeds
• salt to taste
• 2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 cup – water (as needed )
• for frying – oil or Butter
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and knead to make a soft dough.
- Make 4 big sized balls.
- Dust your flatboard with dry corn flour.
- Put the ball on board and dust again with dry flour over top.
- Gently press with hand to make a paratha.
- Make a hole in the center with finger as it will help cooking from all sides.
- Slowly transfer the paratha over a pre-heated non stick pan (transfer it directly from board to pan, don’t use hand or it will break).
- Fry from both sides by applying oil, flip carefully with spatula as it will easily break.
- Serve hot with butter and tea.