• 1 tin condensed Milk
• 1.5 cups – Milk
• 1 tsp – cornflour
• 1.5 tsp – citric acid
• 4 to 5 elaichi, powdered
• 1 tbsp – Ghee
• a few drops yellow color
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add condensed milk, milk and citric acid dissolved in a little water.
- Continue heating and allow to curdle.
- Make a paste of corn flour with 2 tbsp water.
- Add to the milk mixture after it curdles.
- Continue cooking on slow / medium heat till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add color and mix well.
- Empty the contents onto a dish and shape into pedas.
- Decorate with elaichi powder.