• 1 kg mamra(rice flakes)
• 1 big Onion sliced
• 4 greenchiles
• 1 medium Tomato
• 1 medium boiled Potato pieces
• 3 tbs putana powder
• 1/2 tbs mustard
• 1/2 tbs cumin
• 1/2 tbs Haldi
• 1 tbs Chana dal
• 1 tbs Garlic Ginger paste
• Coriander leaves
• Curry leaves
• salt to taste
- Wash mamra and drain the water it will come to 1/2 kg Heat oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and chana dal, curry leaves. Fry till chana dal is golden brown add sliced onions and garlic ginger paste fry till the onions are brown.
- Add boiled potato and the chillies.
- After the potatoes and chillies are cooked add the tomatoes cook it for a while add haldi powder, salt fry for a minute.
- Add mamra, mix well and cook it for a while.
- Now add the putana powder mix and remove immediately.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Shalu