• Mangetout â€“ 300 grams
• Potatoes â€“ 2 large
• Oil â€“ Â½ tbsp
• Mustard Seeds â€“ Â½ tsp
• Cumin seeds â€“ Â½ tsp
• Turmeric powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
• Kashmiri Chili Powder â€“ 1 or 2 tsp
- Cut the ends of the pods and slice diagonally.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1Ã—1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Add and allow the mustard seeds to pop.
- Add cumin seeds and potatoes. Stir fry for about 10 mins on low flame covered.
- Add mangetout, turmeric and chili powder and mix well. Cover and cook for another 5 mins.
- Leave it covered till ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chappatis or naan and fresh yoghurt.