• 2 cups – thick Mango puree
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – Lemon juice
• 2 tbsp – Almond flakes + few for garnishing
- Whisk together the mango puree and sugar, until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add immediately the lemon juice and mix again, finally add the almond flakes to the puree.
- Pour this thick mango puree in a stainless steel box and keep in freezer, after an hour stir the mango puree and keep again in freezer.
- Keep stirring twice or thrice for an hour.
- Before serving, take out the frozen sorbet and keep in fridge for few minutes.
- Serve the mango sorbet as scoops and garnish with few almond flakes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes