• 1 cup – Mango pulp
• 1/2 cup – Honey
• 1/4 cup – Sugar
• 3/4 cup – whole Wheat pastry flour
• 2 cups – bread flour
• 1/4 cup – Quinoa flakes
• 2 tsp – Dry yeast
• 2 tbsp – Butter (melted)
• Salt – to taste
• 1/2 cup – chocolate chips
- Warm the mango pulp and add the yeast, salt and let it sit for few minutes, meanwhile take the flours, quinoa flakes in a large bowl and the foamy yeast, honey, sugar and butter to the flours, knead everything as a smooth dough.
- Arrange this dough in a greased bowl, cover with towel and arrange in a warm place for an hour.
- After an hour, take out the doubled dough, punch down and add the chocolate chips to the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Arrange the dough in a loaf pan, sprinkle few chocolate chips over the loaf, bake in middle rack for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the bread cool completely and slice it as per your taste.
- Have it with any fruit jam or simply without any preserves.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes