1/2 tin condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 cup fresh mango pulp
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon badam (almonds), shredded
1-2 chandi (silver) warak for decoration
1. Add condensed milk, sugar and fresh milk.
2. Heat the mixture in a thick-bottomed pan.
3. Cook over medium heat and keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
4. Add mango pulp and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Now add coconut and almonds. Keep stirring the mixture till it leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Remove from heat and spread onto a greased plate.
7. Apply the silver warak on top for decoration. Cool and cut into square shaped barfis.
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes