Coconut Burfi is a classic and traditional recipe of sweet dish. But today, I am sharing a very unique variety of coconut burfi which is flavoured with the taste of mango. It is a delicious Indian cuisine and normally served as dessert. It has soft and juicy texture which adds more tastiness to this dish. To prepare this mango coconut burfi it requires only few Ingredients such as mango pulp, coconut scrap, sugar, milk, cardamom powder and pistachio nut. Here is the complete mango coconut burfi recipe to try in this summer.
– 1 1/2 cups fresh scraped coconut
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup mango pulp
– A pinch of cardamom powder
– 1/2 teaspoon ghee, for greasing
– Few pistachio nuts, for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. First grease the plate with ghee and set aside.
2. In a pan, dry roast the coconut scrap over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes or until it turns light brown and toasted.
3. Add milk, sugar and mango pulp. Mix well.
4. Cook this mixture till it gets thick by stirring it all the time.
5. Remove from the heat and mix in cardamom powder.
6. Now, transfer it to the prepared plate and spread it evenly and smooth the surface.
7. Let it set for about 4-5 minutes.
8. Once it is set properly, cut it into pieces and garnish with pistachio nuts.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes