• 4 – mangoes
• 200 g – fresh Cream
• 6 to 8 tbsp – powdered Sugar
• 1 tbsp – gelatin mixed with 1/2 cup water
• 8 pieces – sponge cake
- Cube the flesh of 2 mangoes and pulp the flesh of the remaining 2 mangoes.
- Beat the cream with the powdered sugar.
- Mix the gelatine with 1/2 cup of water and double boil it until the gelatine granules have dissolved.
- Now take a bowl, powder the sponge cake and press it down on the base of the bowl. Sprinkle with milk to moisten the base.
- Then add the mango cubes as the second layer.
- Finally, mix the beaten cream, gelatine and the mango pulp together and pour it over the mangoes cubes.
- Freeze for half an hour and then chill in the fridge.
Recipe courtesy of Babita