• 1.5 cups – Evaporated Milk
• 2 tsp – Custard powder
• 1/2 cup – Sweetened condensed Milk
• 1.5 cups – Coarsely mashed Mango pulp
• 1 cup – Cream, lightly whipped
• 3 tbsp – Blanched and coarsely ground Almonds
- Combine 1/2 cup evaporated milk and custard powder to form a smooth paste.
- Bring remaining evaporated milk to boil on medium heat.
- Add custard mixture to boiling milk, stirring continuously.
- Cook on medium low heat till the custard is of thick coating consistency, stirring continuously. Add condensed milk. Stir well. Cool.
- Add mango pulp. Whip well.
- Freeze till half set. Add cream and almonds.
- Whip in electric blender till light and fluffy.
- Freeze till set.