• 1 – graham cracker crust or pie crust
• 1/2 can – Mango pulp
• 3 tsp – sour Cream
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 1 small packet or sachet – unflavored gelatin.
- Take 1 cup of hot water and mix the gelatine in the hot water until it dissolves, then keep it aside.
- Now mix all the ingredients and the gelatine water and blend it nicely with the hand blender.
- Pour the blended liquid into the pie crust and put it in the freezer section for 1 hour until it’s done.
- Then take it out and keep it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Then take out the mango pie crust from the refrigerator and cut it into slices.
Recipe courtesy of Chennasri