• 1 packet – Marie biscuits
• 500 g – Heavy Cream
• 3 tbsp – Sugar
• 2 – Bananas
• 2 – apples
• 1 small bunch – Black Grapes
• 100 g – Almond and Cashewnuts (slivered)
- Mix sugar in cream slowly.
- Cut bananas and apples into medium slices. Slice the grapes and keep separately.
- Take a dish in which you want to serve the pudding (not very deep) and spread biscuits on the base.
- Then spread half of the cut fruits (bananas and apples) and cover with cream.
- Spread half of dry fruits on cream and spread another layer of biscuits over the cream.
Recipe courtesy of Prerna Mittal