Everybody loves Bhindi masala sabji. Bhindi Masala is very healthy and tasty and contains very less fat and cholesterol. Serve Bhindi masala with Rotis or parathas.
Preparation Time: 15 minute
Cooking Time: 10 minute
Servings: 4 Persons
– 250 gm Bhindi (ladies finger)
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 1 tablespoon coriander powder
– 1 sliced onion
– ? tablespoon chat powder
– ? tablespoon chilli powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. Perfectly wash and wipe the bhindi and slit them according to its length.
2. Now, mix all dry masalas (coriander powder + chat powder+ chilli powder + salt + pepper) and stuff it into the bhindi.
3. ?Put oil in a microwave safe shallow dish.
4. Now, place stuffed bhindi and small sliced onion into it. To avoid bhindi to get burn, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of water on it.
5. Let microwave covered on 100% powder for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in between.
6. Serve hot with roti or parathas.