• 1 cup – frozen pre-cooked Corn
• 1 – small Onion
• 1 cup – plain yoghurt/curds
• 1/2 tsp – Coriander seed powder
• 1/4 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Coriander leaves and chilli powder for garnish
• Salt as per taste
- Chop the onions finely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and fry till they become translucent.
- Then add the red chilli powder, coriander seed powder and salt.
- Stir for 5 seconds and add corn.
- Cover and cook till the water from the corn evaporates.
- Cool this mixture and add to the yoghurt.
- Serve cold and garnish with coriander leaves and a sprinkling of red chilli powder.
Recipe courtesy of Sonali