Masala Puri a very famous Gujarati cuisine. It is an unleavened deep fried Indian bread. It is eaten in breakfast or as light meal. Generally, it is served with spicy potato sabji and also it is served at special occasion like ceremonial functions and all. The basic Ingredients are used to make this masala puris are wheat flour and spices. Here is the quick and easy recipe for this mellow recipe of masala puri.
– 1 cup wheat flour
– 1/4 tablespoon turmeric
– 1/4 tablespoon asafoetida
– 1/2 tablespoon red chili powder
– 1 tablespoon oil
– Salt to taste
– Oil for frying
How To Cook?
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry Ingredients along with 1 tablespoon of oil. Knead a semi stiff dough by a adding little water at a time. Set aside for about 15-20 minutes.
2. Divide dough into small balls, roll out each balls into small puri.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a pan, deep fry the puris into hot oil over medium flame until puffed very well and turns light brown in color from both the sides.
4. Serve it hot.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 Minutes