• 6 – large Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup – soyMilk or Almond Milk
• 1 tbsp – extra virgin Olive oil
• 1 tsp – dried rosemary, powdered
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain the potatoes and place them back in the saucepan for another 10 minutes, covered with a kitchen towel that will absorb any excess moisture rising from the spuds.
- Using a ricer or a potato masher, mash the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, soymilk or almond milk, olive oil and rosemary.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whip the potatoes for about 1 minute until they are cloudy and airy and light.