• 150 g – Mushroom
• 1 cup – Green peas
• 1 – onion, ground
• Small quantity – ginger, ground
• 1 floret – garlic, ground
• 2 – green chillies, chopped fine
• 1 cup – Tomato paste
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala
• Chopped Coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
- Slice the mushroom evenly.
- Add peas and salt in pressure cooker and cook for 1 whistle.
- Grind onion, garlic ginger and green chillies in the mixie.
- Heat oil in heavy pan and add cumin seeds, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Stir it.
- Now add onion, ginger, garlic paste into oil and stir until oil separates.
- Add tomato paste in it and stir it.
- Add salt, chilli powder in it and stir until oil separates.
- Add small quantity of half and half milk.
- Add half cooked green peas and chopped mushroom in it.
- Cover it and cook it on low-med flame.
- Turn off the gas and add garam masala.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bharti Agarwal