Matar paneer bhurji is a north Indian recipe. It’s a very easy and quick breakfast recipe. Mater Panner Bhurji is a cooked with cottage cheese with onion, milk, peas and Indian spices. Here is the recipe for it.
– 500 gm paneer – crumbled roughly
– 1 large finely chopped onion
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup shelled peas
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
– 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
– 4 teaspoon tomato puree
– 1 tablespoon dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
How To Make?
1. Put the chopped onions with ? cup milk in a kadai on LOW ?ame. Add peas to it. Cook till the onions turn transparent and the peas get done. The milk almost dries.
2. Add crumbled Paneer, salt, red chili powder and garam masala.
3. Add 4 tablespoon of tomato puree and dry fenugreek leaves.
4. Cook for 5 minutes on LOW ?ame.
5. Sprinkle Kasoori methi powder to it and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes