– 1 ? cups shelled peas
– 4 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
– 1 cup curd
– 1 tablespoon garlic paste
– Salt to taste
– ? teaspoon turmeric powder
– ? teaspoon red chili powder
– 2 black cardamoms
– 3-4 cloves
– 6-8 black peppercorns
– ? teaspoon garam masala powder
How To Make?
1. First, beat the curd well. Add besan and garlic to it and mix it well.
2. Then, Add 2 cups of water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilies, black cardamoms and black peppercorns and green peas to the besan-dahi mixture.
3. Now, Pressure cook to give 1 whistle and keep on LOW ?ame for 5-6 minutes. Remove it from the fire.
4. Garnish it with garam masala powder and green chilies and serve hot.