• 20 – Almonds
• 20 – Cashewnuts
• 4 – Dried Figs
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• 1 cup – Dalia
• 1 litre – Milk
• Sugar or Honey to taste
- Soak the almonds, cashewnuts and figs in water overnight. Peel almonds. Roughly chop all the dry fruits.
- Melt the butter in a pressure cooker and fry the dalia for a couple of minutes. Add 2 cups of water and half the milk. Pressure cook for 10 mins.
- Combine the dried fruits, cooked dalia, sugar and the rest of the milk and blend till well mixed. You may have to do it in batches.
- Chill and serve in glasses.
- Garnish with a few slices of fresh fruits, if desired.