• 300 g – minced lamb
• 50 g – roasted split chick peas
• 2 – Green chilli
• 3 – Cloves
• 1 inch – Cardamom stick
• 2 piece – 2.5 inch fresh Coconut
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 – large onions, finely chopped
• 4 tbsp – finely chopped, coriander
• 3 tbsp – finely chopped Mint
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 – Egg white
• Oil to deep fry
- Pressure cook minced meat, green chilli, salt and turmeric.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Drain the excess water and let it dry for a while.
- Cook green chilli separately.
- Grind, cloves, cardamom, coconut, ginger garlic paste, cooked green chilli and roasted chick peas. Add cooked meat into the mixer, give a quick blend so masala is well incorporated
- If required, add more salt, add in one egg white, chopped coriander, chopped mint to the meat dough and mix well. Egg white will help in binding and brings crispness.
- Make desired size balls and deep fry in hot oil. Till they are golden brown. Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: A Pinch Of Love
Recipe courtesy of Ananda