• 2 cups – Cooked Basmati Rice (salt added while cooking)
• 3 tbsp – Ghee
• 1 cup – Chopped fresh Methi leaves
• 1 cup – Carrots, cut into thin strip
• 2 tsp – Curry powder
• 2 pinches salt
- Heat half the quantity of the ghee and add the methi leaves. Stir until the leaves shrink in size.
- Then add the carrots and cook on low flame, adding salt to taste.
- Cook till the carrot pieces are slightly cooked but not very tender.
- Mix in the rice and the curry powder. Add 2 tbsp. of water.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the pulao with raita as a full nutritious meal.