• 6 cups – Wheat flour
• 1 cup – besan
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• salt as per taste
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 2 bunch – fresh green Methi leaves
• 1 bunch – Coriander leaves
- Cut methi leaves and coriander leaves into small pieces.
- Crush the cumin seeds and keep aside.
- Take a wide mouthed container, put wheat flour, besan, salt (as per taste), turmeric powder, chilli powder, crushed cumin seeds, cut methi leaves, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Put water in the mixture and make it into a dough.
- Convert the dough into small balls, enough to roll out chapattis.
- Roll each ball a chapatis and put on a pre-heated pan on the stove.
- When one side becomes brown, flip on the other side.
- When both sides are done apply ghee on both sides.
- Serve them hot with yogurt and any pickles.
Recipe courtesy of Rekha