Mexican turkey lasagna is very tasty and delicious recipe made from the leftover turkey. It’s not more time taking recipe. You can easily make it quickly and serve it.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 3 cup cooked, shredded turkey
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 container cream
– ? cup salsa
– 4-5 chopped green chillies
– 2 cups cheddar cheese
– Pepper to taste
– 4 flour tortilla
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven to 170 ?C.
2. Now, apply butter on baking pan and coat it.
3. In a large bowl place turkey to it and then add cream, cheese, red chillies, salsa and pepper to it and mix them well.
4. Now, slit tortilla into pieces and set at the bottom of the pan.
5. Add half turkey mixture on tortillas, make another tortilla layers and repeat the procedure.
6. On top, add cheese and cover it with the foil and bake it for 25 minutes into oven.
7. After that, remove the foil and again cook for 20 minutes then remove the pan from the oven and sit it for 5 minutes. Then serve it.