• 1 cup – Almonds
• 1 tin – sweet condensed Milk
• 1 tin – Milk powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 2 tbsp – Ghee
• Milk enough to blend
- Soak the almonds in water for 2 hours. Peel the skin.
- Blend the almonds with a little milk and grind.
- In a microwaveable bowl mix almond paste, condensed milk and milk powder.
- Now cook in microwave for 5 mins.
- Stir and cook again for 3 to 4 mins.
- Now add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cut into desired shapes.
Recipe courtesy of Heena Patel