• 4 medium-sized Brinjals
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – amchur(dry Mango powder)
• 1 tsp – coriander cumin powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder (optional)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp – oil
- Cut brinjals along the length. Add all masalas and salt to it and marinate for 15 mins.
- Take oil in a big microwave proof container and heat in microwave for about 1-2 mins.
- Remove it and add marinated brinjals and 1 cup water and heat in microwave for 15 mins.
- Care should be taken to stir brinjals after every 5 mins so that they are evenly cooked.
- Serve hot with rotis or plain dal/rice.
Recipe courtesy of Vaishali Ramnath Nayak