• 1/2 cup – Corn flour
• 1.5 cups – Sugar
• 2 cups – water
• Elaichi powder, a pinch
• 5 – Cashew nuts
• 2-3 tsp – Ghee
• 1/2 pinch -food color
- Mix corn flour, sugar, water and food colour in a large microwavable bowl, without any lumps. Microwave in high for 4 minutes.
- Take it out, mix well, and cook again for 2 mins.
- Take it out, mix well and microwave for 6 minutes – stirring after every 2 minutes.
- Fry cashews in ghee till golden brown and mix well.
- Grease a plate with ghee and pour it on to the plate and let it cool for 1/2 hour or so.
- Serve sprinkled with elaichi powder.
- Recipe and Image courtesy: Rak`s Kitchen