• 1/2 cup – Jackfruit pieces
• 1 cup – Milk
• 10 – Whole Almond nuts
• 1/4 cup – Sugar
• 1/2 tsp- Cardamom powder
• Few strands -Saffron
• 2 tbsp – Jackfruit pieces.
- Soak the almonds in warm water for 5 mins and blanch them.
- Now mix the almonds with half a cup of milk and heat for 2 minutes on medium temperature. Then keep it aside to cool.
- Now blend the milk, almonds and the jackfruit pieces into a fine paste.
- Mix the paste in a microwave bowl with saffron strands and sugar and heat on medium temperature for 2 minutes.
- Now stir it and heat for 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with cardamom powder and jackfruit pieces.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.