• 3 – Potatoes
• 1 – onion, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tsp – dill
• 1/4 cup – Butter
• 1/2 cup – grated cheddar cheese
• 1 tsp – paprika
- Peel and cube potatoes into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Toss with onion in a buttered casserole.
- Generously dot with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill. Cover. Microwave on full power for 10-12 mins or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Let stand, covered, for 3-5 mins or until cheese melts.
- If you wish to have a crispy topping, put the cheese topped casserole under the broiler for a minute or two.
Recipe courtesy of Ashok Tewary