• 1.4 kg – Chicken
• 100 g – fresh breadcrumbs
• 2 tbsp – Celery (finely chopped)
• 2 Tomatoes (skinned and finely chopped)
• 1/2 tsp – mixed herbs
• salt and pepper
• 25 g – butter, melted
• To serve:
• 225 g – Carrot sticks
• 225g – French beans
- Mix together the stuffing ingredients and use it to stuff the neck end of the bird.
- Secure the skin flap.
- Place the bird on the roasting rack and cook on combination 220 C medium-high for 35-40 mins.
- Leave to stand, tented with foil for 10 mins.
- Place the carrot sticks in a shallow casserole with 3 tbsp water, cover and microwave on high for 2 mins.
- Add the beans, stir, re-cover and microwave on high for 5 mins. Drain.
- Place the chicken on a serving dish and arrange French beans and carrot stick around the chicken and serve.