• 2 cups – Watermelon white rinds (finely grated)
• 1/2 cup – Milk powder
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – Cardamom powder
• 2 tbsp – Ghee
• Few drops – Orange food color
• Almond flake- 1/2 tsp.
- Add the grated watermelon white rinds in a microwave safe bowl, cook on high for 20 minutes in a microwave oven (stir thrice in between) until the watermelon rinds get half cooked.
- Now add the milk powder, sugar, ghee and orange food colour and mix well.
- Cook again for 10 minutes in a microwave oven on high (stir twice), and add the cardamom powder.
- Now cook for 5 minutes, and stir.
- Garnish with almond flakes and serve warm.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.