• 2 cups – rice, soaked for 15 minutes
• 1/4 cup – shallots, chopped
• 1/2 cup – Garlic cloves, chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Urad Dal
• 2 – dry Red Chillies
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Few – Curry leaves
• To taste – salt
• As required – oil
- Take the soaked rice with 4 cups of water in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in high power for 20 minutes, until the rice gets cooked. Keep aside and let them cool completely.
- Take enough oil in a bowl, add the mustard seeds, urad dal, dry red chillies and curry leaves. Cook for 2-3 minutes in high power.
- Add the chopped shallots, chopped garlic cloves, red chilli powder, salt and cook again for 5-7 minutes (stir twice in between).
- Finally, add the cooked rice, toss gently and just cook for a few seconds in the microwave oven and serve.
- Enjoy with papads.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya