• 2 cups – Milk powder
• 1 tin – sweetened Milkmaid
• 1/4 cup – Butter
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a glass bowl for 2 mins.
- Take it out and mix the Milkmaid and milk powder well, without forming lumps.
- Then place the bowl in the microwave again for 3 mins. Remove and mix well with a long spoon.
- Place the bowl again for two more mins and stir well.
- Continue doing this until the colour changes from white to pink.
- Remove from the microwave and let it cool.
- Leave it in the fridge to bind.
- After 15 mins take it out and make it into shapes.
Recipe courtesy of Ganga