• 1 tin – sweetened condensed Milk
• 1/2 cup – powdered Sugar
• 3/4 cup – cocoa powder
• 1 cup – Walnuts or cashewnuts, coarsely chopped
• 100 g – Butter
• 2 tbsp – Maida
- Mix all the ingredients, except walnuts or cashew nuts in a pan and heat.
- Cook on low heat for approximately 22-25 minutes, till mixture thickens and starts gathering into a mass.
- Stir in the walnuts or cashew nuts.
- Pour onto a greased plate or tray and smoothen the surface.
- When cools cut into 2 inch squares.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya