• 8 slices bread
• 8 tbsp – cooked mince
• 4 tbsp – Butter
• 2 onions, finely chopped
• 1 tsp – chopped Ginger
• 2 green chillies, finely chopped
• 1 tsp – chopped Coriander leaves
• salt to taste
• oil for deep frying
- Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin.
- Mix the mince, onions, chopped coriander leaves, chillies, ginger, and salt together in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll the slices tightly and tie with a thread.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- When hot drop in the rolls slowly, one at a time, and fry on medium heat till crisp and brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chilli sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White