• 250 – 300 g – minced Chicken
• 1-2 tsp – Garlic paste
• 1-2 tsp – Ginger paste
• 2 – Egg
• 100g – bread crumbs
• 1 bunch – Coriander leaves
• 3-4 – Green chillies
• 1 medium – onion, cut into small pieces
• 2 tsp – Vinegar
• Salt to taste
• Oil to deep fry
- Take the minced chicken and add the cut onions, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, coriander leaves, vinegar, chills and 4-6 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Mix well and marinate it for 30 min.
- Take the eggs and add little salt and beat well.
- Now take the chicken mix and make into equal round portions or balls.
- Now take the balls and flatten it to the shape of cutlets. Dip it into egg and roll it with some bread crumbs and kept separately.
- At last deep fry it in any white oil and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Dublin