• 4 – round bread slices
• 2 tsp – capsicums, chopped finely
• 1 tbsp – tomato, chopped finely
• 2 tbsp – Ham or shredded Chicken tikkas or shredded Paneer tikkas (optional)
• 1 tbsp – onion, chopped finely
• 4 tsp – Tomato sauce
• 50 g – grated cheese
• 2 tsp – Oregano
• salt, chilli flakes to taste
- Spread the tomato sauce over the bread slices.
- Arrange the chopped capsicums, tomatoes, onion and chopped ham, chicken or paneer tikkas on top.
- Sprinkle oregano, salt and chilli flakes and drizzle with oil.
- Add grated cheese on top.
- Arrange the pizzas on a plate and cook in the microwave on grill mode for 3-5 minutes, until the cheese melts and become golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Chitra Singh