Mintjulep is a drink with the great combination of mint and lemon. Perfect drink to enjoy in summer days.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: No cooking
Servings: Makes 15 glasses
– 3 bottles ginger-ale
– 1 bottle lemon, squash mint leaves, pineapple cubes
How To Make?
1. Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
2. Place the mint leaves in a bowl, keeping aside a few for decoration.
3. Add the lemon squash and 1 0 to 12 glasses of water and chill.
4. Just before serving, add the chilled ginger-ale.
– Garnish with the balance mint leaves and pineapple cubes and serve.