Minty Lemonade is a refreshing Mocktail that will be your best friend on these hot summer days. This lemonade is tangy, flavorful and relishable Mocktail. For making this we need lemon pieces, sugar syrup, water, salt and topped with soda. It can be served with pomegranate seeds and fresh mint leaves. Hope You people Like it!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 4 Persons
– 1 lemon, cut into 8 pieces
– ? cup sugar syrup
– ? teaspoon salt
– A pinch of black salt
– 1 cup chilled water
– 4 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
– 15-20 ice cubes
– 2 cups chilled soda
– A pinch of black pepper
– A few fresh pomegranate seeds, for garnish
How To Make?
1. In a blender, place lemon pieces along with sugar syrup, salt, black salt and a cup of water.
2. Blend them together till it becomes smooth.
3. Strain this lemon-sugar syrup and transfer it to another jar.
4. Put ? of the lemon-sugar syrup in a glass and also put some ice in a glass.
5. Add a tablespoon of chopped mint leaves and some pomegranate seeds to it.
6. At last, top it with soda and a pinch of black pepper.