A spicy, crispy and delicious roti made with besan and spring onion
1 cup (200 gm) maida (plain flour)
1 cup (200 gm) besan (gramflour)
2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
2 tablespoon chopped spring onions
1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds powder
3-4 chopped green chilies
2 tablespoon oil
Ghee (clarified butter) for applying
Salt to taste
1. Sieve together the two flours.
2. Add salt, oil, spring onion, coriander, green chilies, pomegranate seeds powder and mix well using your hands.
3. Add water a little at a time and knead into a medium soft dough.
4. Divide the dough into balls and roll out each ball into a thick round Chapati.
5. Now cook on a Tava (griddle) on both sides and transfer it on the gas burner and again cook on both sides until light brown.
6. Remove from gas and apply ghee.