Mix vegetable pakora is a best time pass snacks in the monsoon season. You can choose your favorite vegetables to make the pakora. Vegetable pakora is very easy and quick to make. It is made by mixing vegetables, besan, water and other spices and deep fry into oil. Mix vegetables can be served with hot tea, tamarind chutney, and green coriander chutney.
– 1 large carrots, peeled and cut into thick pieces
– 8 French beans, string and cut into 1 1/2 “pieces
– 1 large potato, peeled and cut into thick pieces
– 1/2 cabbage
– 2 cup besan
– 3/4 teaspoon red chili powder
– 1/4 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
– 3/4 teaspoon ajwain seeds (Carrom seeds)
– 2 tablespoon oil
– Salt to taste
– Oil for deep frying
– Water as required
How To Cook?
1. Add besan, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, oil and ajwain seeds in to a bowl.
2. Then add mixed vegetables to the bowl and mix them well.
3. Now, add water and mix them well and coat the vegetables with these besan mixture. Ensure that the batter will not become thin.
4. Now, in a heavy bottomed vessel, heat the oil on MEDIUM heat.
5. Now, with the help of spoon drop the besan coated vegetables in to the hot oil and deep fry it.
6. Deep fry the pakora on MEDIUM heat till they turns golden brown in color.
7. Once the pakora is ready, remove it from the oil and put it on absorbent paper.
8. Serve the hot vegetables pakora with hot tea.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons