Mix vegetable paratha is very healthy, nutritious and wholesome breakfast recipe with the goodness of different vegetables. This paratha dish is perfect for kid’s lunchbox, breakfast and anytime meal. It can be served with curd, tangy pickle and coriander chutney or simple raita. Try this delicious paratha recipe by yourself and make your meal more delicious.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Serving: 6-7 Persons
– 500 grams Wheat flour
– 2 Potato
– 2 Onion
– 2 Carrot
– 1 small Cauliflower
– 100 gram Spinach
– 2 Green chilly
– 1 teaspoon Salt
– 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
– ? teaspoon Garam masala
– Oil as required
How To Make?
1. In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt and 2 tablespoon oil and mix them well and knead in to a simple dough.
2. Boil and peel the potatoes and great the potato, carrot, onion and cauliflower. Keep it aside.
3. Finely chop the spinach and green chilli.
4. Mix all these the vegetables along with salt, red chilli powder and garam masala and prepare it for the paratha stuffing.
5. Now, Make a small balls from the dough and roll each into small chapati.
6. Stuff these chapatti with the above vegetable mixture and again roll into thin chapati.
7. Now take a pan and cook these chapatti on both sides.
8. Apply oil on both sides while cooking these chapati.
9. Cook chapatis at LOW flame pressing on all sides.
10. Serve these healthy and tasty mix vegetable paratha with curd, coriander chutney or with raita.