• apples – 1kg
• Papayas – 1/2 kg
• Bananas – 3
• chickoos – 3
• Orange or sweet Lime 3
• Grapes – 1/4kg
• Sugar -one and a half kg
• citric acid 2 tsp
• essence – 3/4 tsp
- All hard fruit (e.g. apples) used should be boiled and peeled, and cut in hot water.
- Cut and boil fruits in very little water till soft.
- Blend with manual mixie.
- Add sugar and cook on high flame.
- When sugar dissolves completely, add citric acid
- Stir and cook till thick. Add colour and essence while hot.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering