• Chana dal, Moong dal, Green peas – Boiled, 1 cup
• Curd – 1.5 cups
• Red chutney, Green chutney – 4 tbsp each
• Corainder leaves – few sprigs
- Drain out all water from boiled peas, Chana, Moong.
- Put all ingredients in a large glass bowl, except curd and both Chutneys.
- Chill without stirring for at least 20 minutes.
- Beat curd till smooth, add Chutneys, mix till blended.
- Pour over contents of bowl.
- Mix gently, garnish with a bit more coriander.
- Serve chilled as a side dish, a snack on a hot evening, or as an accompaniment.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering