• 250 g – Raw Mango pieces
• 100 g – mixture of lemon, white beetroot, green chillies, Carrot
• 6 tbsp – Mustard oil
• 1 tbsp – Hing
• 100 g – Mustard Seeds
• 25 g – Fenugreek seeds
• 50 g – Kashmir chilli powder
• 30 g – salt
• 1/2 tsp – Haldi
- Marinate the mango pieces by applying salt and haldi. Keep it overnight, then remove the water that has collected.
- Leave it in the sun or under a fan to dry.
- Heat the mustard oil and then cool it.
- In a bowl add the mango pieces, carrot, beetroot, lemon, and chillies.
- Add all the spices, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, salt, haldi, red chilli powder, hing and mix well.
- Add the oil and store in a jar.
- The pickle will be ready in a month and will last for a year.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs.Jyotsna Solanki