• 1 cup – Mixed nuts
• 3/4 cup – Sugar
• 2 tsp – Lemon Juice
• 1 pinch – Saffron
• 2-3 tbsp – Water.
- Dry roast the mixed nuts in a pan for 2 mins in medium flame. Chop them coarsely and keep aside.
- Now grease a butter paper with ghee and grease the rolling pin too.
- Boil the sugar in 2-3 tbsp of water.
- When the sugar starts melting add the saffron and then add the lemon juice.
- Saute until the sugar gets caramelized and is light golden in colour.
- Now add the dry roasted mixed nuts to this, stir well and transfer it to the greased butter paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly using the greased rolling pin.
- Now cut it into desired shapes.
- Let it cool.
- Then break them into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Recipe courtesy: Jeyashri’s Kitchen