• 1 cup – finely grated Bottle Gourd
• 1 cup – finely grated Carrots
• 3 cups – Sugar
• 1cup – Ghee
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 2 tsp – grated Pista and Badam
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker
- Add grated bottle gourd and carrot, close the lid to let it cook for 5 mins.
- Now remove the lid, add sugar and cook it in high flame
- After 10 mins, the sugar dissolves, and the ghee separates.
- Now switch off the stove.
- Pour out halwa in a serving bowl, top it with cardamom powder, badam and pista, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of raniacharyulu