• 2 – eggs
• 2 tsp – Milk
• 2 tsp – Oats
• 1 tbsp – grated Carrot
• 1 tbsp – shredded Cabbage
• 1 tbsp – chopped Coriander leaves
• 2 tsp – finely chopped Onion
• Salt to taste
• Pepper powder to taste
• 1 tsp – cooking oil
- Whisk egg and milk in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Finally mix with grated carrot, cabbage, onion, oats, coriander leaves, salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking oil and heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Pour omelette mixture into pan and cook on medium heat until mixture begins to set on bottom.
- The bottom should be light golden in colour.
- Remove the omelette from the pan carefully.
- Flip over omelette and cook the other side.
- Once it turns light golden colour, remove carefully with a flat spatula.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya